|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu,China|
|Brand Name:||OEM is available|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100pcs|
|Price:||Based on Q'ty|
|Packaging Details:||Usually 1pcs/polybag and 200pcs/CTN|
|Delivery Time:||Based on Q'ty, usually 7-15 days|
|Payment Terms:||TT 30% deposit in advance and TT 70% balance before shipping|
|Supply Ability:||10000pcs/day or based on Q'ty|
|Delivery Terms:||FOB Shanghai|
Contact Us :
DIN 7/16 male plug for 1/2" coaxial cable
Features & Benefits
• Low IMD and low VSWR provides improved system performance.
• Self-flaring design ensures ease of installation with standard hand tool.
• Pre-assembled gasket protects against dust (P68) and water (IP68) per IEC 169.
• Limited internal junctions reduce sources of IMD.
• Silver-plated contacts and silver or white bronze-plated bodies deliver a high conductivity and corrosion resistance for a long, trouble-free life.
• Easy-Hex coupling nut allows tightening by hand or with a standard wrench for ease of mating.
• Antennas • Base Stations • Broadcast
• Cable Assembly • Components (Control) • Lightning Protection